Diving in - Just purchased my first food trailer!

BigThicket

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
We got it last weekend. We have to change the logos and we’re in the middle of getting all of our permits and everything, so it’ll be a little longer before we’re up and running. I’m pretty excited about it.

picture.php

Looks like a legit setup. What cooker is that?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looks like a legit setup. What cooker is that?

It has a Garret Grills gas assist smoker on it, but if I keep it at all it will just be for Sausage and sides. I plan to use my Boathouse Vulcan Series for the majority of the smoking. At least until I outgrow it or can justify a large trailer mounted offset.

Awesome, whereabouts do you plan on serving?
I'm from SE Texas (Silsbee) and all my family is in the Golden Triangle area.
Congrats!

:thumb:. Now if I could just talk my wife in to letting me do the same.

Awesome, whereabouts do you plan on serving?
I'm from SE Texas (Silsbee) and all my family is in the Golden Triangle area.
Congrats!

We’re trying to get permitted in a couple of Parishes in Louisiana and also in the Beaumont, TX area.

We’re trying to get permitted in a couple of Parishes in Louisiana and also in the Beaumont, TX area.

Awesome, looking forward to it up and running!
I'm in Bridge City pretty frequently and debating starting up something in Silsbee in the future.

We got it last weekend. We have to change the logos and we’re in the middle of getting all of our permits and everything, so it’ll be a little longer before we’re up and running. I’m pretty excited about it.

picture.php

Braver man than i! I want to also, but all that hard work.. eh scares me!

Braver man than i! I want to also, but all that hard work.. eh scares me!

I’m not sure if I’m brave or foolish. I’ll let you know in a couple years. :grin:

The only thing that I am sure of is that I would regret it if I didn’t try. I don’t want to look back and say “I wish I had”.

I’m not sure if I’m brave or foolish. I’ll let you know in a couple years. :grin:

The only thing that I am sure of is that I would regret it if I didn’t try. I don’t want to look back and say “I wish I had”.

Brave or foolish... is that decided by success or failure? You are brave and a little crazy in my book.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back