Biggest cook ever coming up....

I am and good point, but tomorrow IS Friday ;).

I'll try to make a quick decision and have it in by Saturday.

I am and good point, but tomorrow IS Friday ;).

I'll try to make a quick decision and have it in by Saturday.
lol...meant to type Saturday...too much food on the brain! ;)

Just looked at a comparison of those 2 and the few things that mine has over that one I have never used. The auto seal is nice, but certainly not required if you just make sure your bags are cut large enough.

Strange that BB&B is selling it for $10 over MSRP but you will get that back plus some with the coupon.

How about a couple of pictures?

Here is the before:
20130912_185746_zpsbc935f9e.jpg

Here is the after:
20130912_200521_zps7ceb1d60.jpg

Notice the grilled corn on the cob. I invited my in-laws over and another couple and told them both that I'd have a grill full of food. They apparently didn't realize that it meant grill space was at a premium.

It was all cooked with the lid open most of the time as I was doing a lot of rotating. The leftovers were vacuum sealed in my new toy and put in the freezer.

That wasn't so bad after all.

When in a pinch, corn in the microwave can turn out pretty good. I know it's not the same as on the grill, but depending on how full the grill is, it works well enough.

Keep the husk on and do a few minutes, rotate and do a few more minutes. 3/3 is good for 2 ears, 4/4 is good for 3-4 ears, etc.

Enjoy the good eating for a few weeks off and on! I love to grill up a ton of food on the weekend so I have good grab and go food for my lunches during the week that don't require a bunch of time in the morning putting it together.

I had the room, it just added another element to the cook and a little more street cred. Thick cut pork, thin cut pork, chicken breasts, and a ribeye was interesting.

The thin cut pork was the only thing that came out a little dry. Everything else, corn included, actually turned out really well cooked. The seasonings were pretty basic and nothing special, but good. Plenty of chicken and pork for the week, though!

Back