Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Degaque - Talladega, AL Oct. 30-31

Guess that there are not that many NASCAR fans Dallas......you heading down?

I was toying with the idea Rob, then I came to my senses! Oinktoberfest nearly killed me doing it by myself. Not so sure I'd survive Taladega. But to live and die in Dixie is something I'd like to put off for a few years, at least the dieing part........... I hope!

QueTPies will not be able to make the trip. Just a little too far and the wife can't get off work. Oh ya, and I have no money either.

Thinking about doing a big one next year, cutting out some of the smaller comps.

I'm thinking about it. Will know in a week or so. Depends on how a vending gig goes.

According to the website, money has to be in by next week, October 9th. I probabably won't be able to do it without help.

We decided to go back to the Best of the Best in Douglas instead. We really like that comp.

Sid great job in Springfield. Good luck at the Jack may see you down there.

Great Grills O' Fire from central Missouri is going down......you all might as well just sign your checks over now.... :)

We're in......going to try and get there early Thursday afternoon to avoid the Friday rush.

TheSlabs.com are in. Kyle's driving. I'm flying in Thursday night.

I'm going down with Jeff from KC Can Crew...cooking on the Earnhart/Nebraska trash cans in Big Mista's "Pits of the Royal" pictures.

I've already emailed some questions and wanted to post the answers I got just in case someone else was wondering the same thing:

- Community water is available, just not sure where it's going to be (we'll be taking water totes and a two wheeler to haul 'em)
- You're gonna need a pass to get your vehicle/cooking rigs in either Thursday or Friday and these will be mailed out.
- We get to stay in our spots thru Sunday. (we're planning on sneaking out around 1A Monday morning so we don't have to fight traffic)
- Not sure about ice and prices yet but it's Talladega....I'm sure someone will be selling it.

Anybody got anything else to add?

Back