• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

DINNER SURPRISE!!! (Pron) Homeade chile sauce with marinaded chicken!!! (Surprise for parents)

Sizzler1322

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
First I would like to thank Pitmasterx ( Jalapeno Hot Sauce)for giving me a starting point for the salsa and Tonybel (Sponge Bob recipe) for the chicken marinade. I did make my own adjustments to the recipes but thank you to those 2 for great ideas. I added pics in my album of my arson which are all Hand me Down from my brother BobBrisket :clap2:.

For the chile salsa I used my own homegrown jalapenos and pretty much followed Pitmasterx recipe. I added some of my own homegrown habaneros, mustard, and beer to the recipe since that's it how we like it in Texas.:-o It also has about 15 jalapenos, garlic, onions, olive oil, 3/4 cup water, apple cider vinegar, cane sugar, salt, habaneros and beer which were my own touch.

The chicken marinade I used some of the ingredients used in Tonybel's recipe which was Mayo, 3tbs soy sauce, 3tbs Worcestershire sauce, 4tbs hosin sauce (I used the spicy version spicey), and chicken seasoning. My own adjustments involved my own home grown Rosemary, basil, a few mint leaves, my own dried long red chile (crushed it), lemon grass, and some McCormick's chicken seasoning and
McCormick's Chipotle seasoning. A little went a long way on everything.

I cut up some potato wedges and soaked them in salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian Dressing.

The salad wedge was a lettuce wedge, chopped tomato, red onion, salt, pepper, and ranch dressing.

This was my first time doing all this as I am a little new so I was up early as I knew I might be a little bit on the slower side :becky:

Everything was excellent and brought a smile to my face seeing the old folks loving and gobbling it down.

DSC_00861.jpg

DSC_00891.jpg

DSC_00951.jpg

Last edited:
I would hit that all day long and twice on Sunday.

Good job and I am trying that mayo marinade on my next cook - it looks too good.

Back