Double D's BBQ Limited Time Promo

I have been gleaning information from this site for months. 1st post. Subscribed today. Money well spent.

If I start a new account and subscribe will that get me in :wink: Very Very Cool that you doing this.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap Those thinking about subscribing do it!!! it is the best $25 your every going to spend Guarantee it

Updated list: You've got 'til Midnight tonight to enter. Drawing will by tomorrow morning.

Bo_gator
Onexchef
Kloogee
Samfsu
DougS
MisterChrister
Kave Dweller
Kysoti
2LMan
Tootin On Q

Last edited:
So what lucky person won the prize? Well, really, we all did as we got to be members of the site, but hey, I think I heard there were pickles involved...... :wink:

I got my shipment on Saturday, and wanted to ThankBamabuzzard once again for sponsoring this contest, encouraging membership in the Brethren, and for the super-fast shipping of some great sauce and pickles. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I also want to say thanks to all that subscribed to the forum :clap: :clap: :clap:

I got my shipment on Saturday, and wanted to ThankBamabuzzard once again for sponsoring this contest, encouraging membership in the Brethren, and for the super-fast shipping of some great sauce and pickles. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I also want to say thanks to all that subscribed to the forum :clap: :clap: :clap:

Not to insult your bbq intelligence but we do tell first time users of our sauce that it can be used as a marinade, baste, dipping sauce, injection or a fertility agent (just making sure you're paying attention :biggrin1:) It goes great in hamburger meat when making your patties. Goes great on grilled shrimp or if you want to ramp up some bbq beans out of a can. Pour some of the sauce in it. If you'r a hunter you will love it on your wild game.

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy!!! :clap:

Not to insult your bbq intelligence but we do tell first time users of our sauce that it can be used as a marinade, baste, dipping sauce, injection or a fertility agent (just making sure you're paying attention :biggrin1:) It goes great in hamburger meat when making your patties. Goes great on grilled shrimp or if you want to ramp up some bbq beans out of a can. Pour some of the sauce in it. If you'r a hunter you will love it on your wild game.

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy!!! :clap:

I also discovered it's KILLER in a Bloody Mary.

Back