Bit the bullet and subscribed

Yeah, congrats, its worth every penny. I won the membership last winter and now its up. I've been planning on subscribing again once i scrounge together a little extra cash. This is a great site!

yup, they show up in about a minute.. and thanks for helping to support us!

Congratulations !!! smart Money there ....Its a Shame you waited to Join ...When I joined I got a New Ford F250 and a Lang 84 hooked to the back Just for Joining !! Apparently that offer is no longer valid ...:wacko: :doh::tape::blah::mrgreen:

I decided to subscribe a couple of years ago. I figured that I can waste $25 on a lousy BBQ meal out so why not use it wisely here and support this place. I've got well over $25 worth of tips and laughs.

Congrats, thank you, and welcome to the forum. I wish more folks felt the way you do. I have no idea what it costs to maintain and operate this site and I have no personal interest financially, but I see an awful lot of people asking for advice and ideas for free. Don't get me wrong, I chime right in with what I know and what I don't, but I would really like to see more folks support this site. I may be speaking out of turn here, this may be more the "job" of the moderators, but for all you folks that have not suscribed, please reconsider the value you get here! Where else can you go and get the benefit of years and years of experience for essentially free?

Ayway, a little off track, sorry, again, welcome to the site, the people are here are just great. I've only been around for a few months and feel like I've been here for years. It is a very friendly and open community, you will enjoy it immensely.

KC

Back