MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Kosmo's Q Injections, Marinades and Rubs

Notices

Kosmo's Q Injections, Marinades and Rubs Kosmo is only made from the finest ingredients. Our injection enhances as well as moisturizes making for a remarkable finished product. Check out what’s new in the competitive world of BBQ

Old 01-12-2011, 12:39 PM   #1
altomari8868
On the road to being a farker

Smile Kosmo's customer service...

Just thought I would share how great they have been with me over at Kosmo's. I Have got the injections and brine and they are awesome... Got my product in about 3 days from date of order. I am also hearing problem and have had many questions, which they have been kind enough to answer for me through emails. Not many outfits still believe in this kind of customer service....

Thank you Kosmo's !!!!!!!!!!!!!
altomari8868 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-12-2011, 01:31 PM   #2
chambersuac
somebody shut me the fark up.

that's what you get when you order from the Brethren!
Glad you're happy with 'em.

IMBAS Certified MOINK Ball maker and IMBAS Sgt. At Arms.

And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. [Acts 20:32 KJV]
chambersuac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 01:38 PM   #3
glenntm
On the road to being a farker

I agree Bob. We just became a reseller in Arizona. They are very responsive, and the product ships same day in most cases. It's been a pleasure working with them so far.
Old 01-18-2011, 08:20 PM   #4
Kosmo's Q
is one Smokin' Farker

Thanks to everyone! One thing that you can count on with Kosmo's Q is great products with super fast shipping. We will work with you on any of our products or bbq question that you have. Please everyone, always feel free to call me or email me with any questions, coments, or concerns that you have. Or even if you want to BS.
Kosmo's Q is offline   Reply With Quote