Beef Short Ribs

Look up short ribs braised in beer recipe - I smoke mine first for a hour or so then follow the recipe ( I use a dark beer ) and it's one of my favorite meals.

Rub them and smoke them. They are great! Unless you want to get fancy weber released a recipe this past week i think about korean short ribs.

Smoke them up with some salt & pepper and some garlic powder for about 3 hours then put them in a cast iron pot with some beer and onions for a few hours....ya cant go wrong....

Rub them down with your Brisket rub and smoke them at 225* for about 7 to 8 hours and add a single layer of sauce in the last 20 minutes... They'll look hard as a rock but it's just the bark, inside they are tender and juicy!

IMG00027.jpg

IMG00028.jpg

IMG00032.jpg

They're a favorite in our house!

Darn!!! DiveMaster, my mouth is just a waterin here like crazy,, they look damn good, I'll have a plate of that please....

Boil them, put in roasting pan, cover with bbq sauce and just a bit of liquid smoke, and bake for a bit.:twisted::twisted::twisted:

Or just go the Brethren way and rub it, smoke it, and enjoy it!!

Just rub em and smoke em. At times we can get them from the Chico State University Ag program. The brewery has their own herd there to provide meat to the Brewery restaurant.

NUTZ

Last edited:
GRILL THEM!

Bone side down first... the intense heat will conduct through the bone and the inner part of the bone, touching the inner part of the meat, will cook it.

Coarse salt and a touch of pepper... if you want to add more flavor... soak them in lemon juice for 30 minutes or so.

a little seasoning of yer choice. then indirect till probe goes in easily. yummy.

Back