• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

**** Annual Northern Illinois Brethren Mid Winter Gathering, 2019 Edition!!! - Saturday, Jan. 26th, 2019

I asked on their FB page if they'll have anything besides stouts & IPAs as not all of us are hipsters. I don't care for stouts & I despise IPAs.

Don't know if it's true or not, but I heard the first IPA was a terrible accident. Instead of dumping it all, the brewery convinced hipsters it was a new type of delicious beer. :noidea:

TAP LIST
Mexican Hot Chocolate Stout • Stout - Other • 5.9% ABV
Stout Man • Imperial Stout • 10.6% ABV • 50 IBU
Providence • Coffee Milk Stout • 5.4% ABV • 22 IBU
Mixed Up Again • IPA - Belgian • 5.4% ABV • 45 IBU
Invader • IPA - American • 6.6% ABV
Vanilla Stout-man • Stout - Imperial / Double • 10.6% ABV

Bumpity...

Final headcount due on Monday!

I might be a minus -1 (riding solo) depending on this weekend's competition in Geneva.

Hey, Geneva, Ron, what you doing Saturday :decision:

I asked on their FB page if they'll have anything besides stouts & IPAs as not all of us are hipsters. I don't care for stouts & I despise IPAs.

Don't know if it's true or not, but I heard the first IPA was a terrible accident. Instead of dumping it all, the brewery convinced hipsters it was a new type of delicious beer. :noidea:

TAP LIST

Looks like its only the Mix It Up Again for me as well.

Maybe they also have cans for sale?

Weird thing about cans and tap rooms though, usually the laws prohibit consumption on premises, however since they will technically not be "open" until 2pm, maybe it is allowed?

TAP LIST

Sorry... Unfortunately that is out of my control.

Ron, as you know from seeing the competition in Geneva, Plainfield North is going to State!

They compete Friday. If they move on, they compete Saturday.

For the sake of head counts, I believe I need to change mine to just me. If some how Jo can make it, which is really extremely remote, we'll share. She's keto now anyway and would pick and choose from my plate.

Sorry for such a last minute change.

Back