Tempe Az. BBQ Island competion,KCBS Dec4/5

bbqczar

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Another great competition going on in the Phoenix metro area.Tempe Que and Brew on Dec. 4th/5th. KCBS sanctioned ! BBQ Bullies will be there,who else,again sunny skies, warm weather, and great Que and Brew :-D

I was hoping to be there. It just free's up Thom's FEC for others to come out and cook now.... :roll:

Thom's not offering the FEC's for Tempe. He can't make it.

Holy Smoke on Wheels, Todd. Who you talking about???

Am I get warm??

We will be there

Yea The ol rent a FEC Biz is takin a break
Maybe in 2010 But I doubt it

Explain, "taking a break".... I had big plans out west!!! :wink: Because of this little set-back of mine... Havasu is back on!!!!:twisted:

Well Jeez
Broder is ya is?
or is ya aint?
Now your a tellin me ya plan ta be thar?

Well Jeez
Broder is ya is?
or is ya aint?
Now your a tellin me ya plan ta be thar?

If they release me from the psych ward, I should be there. I'll make sure my knives are nice and sharp too....

Well I doubt you can get more than a weekend pass
But thats all ya need

Well I am trying to get Tempe on the map for me. And yes, I am looking for an FE LOL

And yes, I taught Todd everything I know. Who do you think taught him that joke? ;)

Plant City next week is locked in, so now it is time to focus on Tempe planning!

Well I am trying to get Tempe on the map for me. And yes, I am looking for an FE LOL

And yes, I taught Todd everything I know. Who do you think taught him that joke? ;)

Plant City next week is locked in, so now it is time to focus on Tempe planning!

Whatever, Tattoo.

Though you werent going to Plant City?:confused:

Back