Charcoal on Sale

cardman

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
At Krgoers in TN they have the Kingsford 2 13lbs bags for 13.99. Now that price is average but it also comes with coupons for free ball park hot dogs up to $4.50 and free hot dog buns plus coupons for 1$ off chips and 1$ off barbeque sauce. Not to bad of a deal.

Not bad. I also saw at Home Depot the other day 2-20# bags for $19.99 just FYI. I'd be all over the Kroger deal if the coupon was for Hebrew National dogs!

Ive put bbq sauce on hot dogs. Its pretty good. Anyhow isn't some bbq sauce made of ketchup :)

Ever try mustard based BBQ sauce? Real good on dogs

I second that. :thumb:

By the way, I've been to Lowes several times and found Stubb's charcoal (my preference) to be almost half off and not even marked as such. Always price check!

I second that. :thumb:

By the way, I've been to Lowes several times and found Stubb's charcoal (my preference) to be almost half off and not even marked as such. Always price check!

Lucky, I have never found stubbs on sale, I am down to 3 bags of KBB, all I have left after buying half a ton last year.

I'm ready for a charcoal sale, my supply is getting low. Hopefully lowes or Home Depot will have a great sale in the very near future.

Thats funny I was just fixing to make a thread for them KBB lovers. The rumor is true. We will have 2-20 lb bags for 9.99

I've been thinking of trying some thing different but they would be nice

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I've been thinking of trying some thing different but they would be nice

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

If you ever get your hands on some good lump you will notice a instant difference on how much cleaner your BBQ tastes and even smells. Night and day difference. We started out using KBB on chicken years ago with wood doin ok, then about 1 year ago we switched to wicked good only for comps and scores dramatically increased. Other honorable mentions are B&B oak lump and central market mesquite lump.

If you ever get your hands on some good lump you will notice a instant difference on how much cleaner your BBQ tastes and even smells. Night and day difference. We started out using KBB on chicken years ago with wood doin ok, then about 1 year ago we switched to wicked good only for comps and scores dramatically increased. Other honorable mentions are B&B oak lump and central market mesquite lump.

I used to use only lump, but i've found that stubbs and other natural briquettes are just as good as far as smell and taste and have a more consistent burn like other briquettes. Sort of the best of both worlds in my opinion. Now stubb's is the only thing i use, other than wood of course.

Back