Leftover Pulled Pork & Ribs!

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I know, I know. No pics, did not happen. Well, here are the leftovers from the 2 butts for PP and some ribs from the eight racks I did this past weekend for the crew that went on the biker road trip a few weeks ago.:icon_cool

Attachments

• leftovers 001.jpg
    leftovers 001.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 136
Mmmmm...that's great looking grub. I need a snack NOW!

My address is... :wink:

You had leftovers? And you call yourself a BBQ lover ...

Looks like you might have some flavor there. Are the ribs the entree and the pulled meat the side or is it the other way around?:smile:

Hmmm. Where to begin?
I would start with that first rib that's closest to the pulled pork - that one seems to be calling out to me. My first bite would be about an inch and a half from the right end - because that's where it's telling me to bite it first.

Nice job, Bo. Thanks for the tasty pics.

That is some good looking Pork right there! Wish my Ribs came out that good.

Hmmm. Where to begin?
I would start with that first rib that's closest to the pulled pork - that one seems to be calling out to me. My first bite would be about an inch and a half from the right end - because that's where it's telling me to bite it first.

Nice job, Bo. Thanks for the tasty pics.
How 'bout that? New guy and he's giving a play-by-play on how he'd dive into that plate of great looking Q!

Man I love this place!

NICE!! Only thing missing a slice of white bread.................to mop up all that sauce and rub off the plate when you are done!!

Ahhhh,the double pork plate special. Looks great. Surprised you had leftovers.:shock:

Back