Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Pork in the Park, Salisbury MD - April 16, 17, 2010

trohrs123

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Cant wait for our first contest of the year...who else is in?
Ready to put into action the things learned at Scotties class...of course I have Plowboys class coming up next weekend.

sorry that should say Pork in the Park...a little hungover :redface:
can a moderator fix that??

Last edited:
This will be our first contest of the year for the team. Haven't been down since 2005, looking forward to seeing everyone.

Headed to Smokin On Big Creek in Missouri with Two Worthless Nuts (u2canque) in two weeks to officially start the season.

Can't wait!
We'll be rolling in Thursday night. Anyone else?

-Mike

We'll be there, can't wait! This is a shot of our sleeping arrangements last year at Pork in the Park. It sure was cold in my chair.

PorkinthePark09152.jpg

did somebody say POT? yeah im in ill be there vending and competing. CHOPSHOP barbecue. free barbecue to anyone wearing yellow spandex pants with high top green converse chuck t's. a reverse hot pink mohawk and you have to sing i wanna have some fun by samantha fox

White Dog will be there for the first time. I don't have John's big motorhome so I won't be there until Friday.

Ill be there Friday and sat just hanging out. gonna do the backyard thing sunday. see ya in april!:cool:

Smokis porkis will be there. Our second comp ever (first was Smokin Valley in Nov) and we can't wait.

Looking forward to it... we'll arrive late Thursday night

Back