Life of Sauce Question

Wrench_H

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I have about a half a gallon bottle of BH Original and about the same of BH Tennessee Red left in my fridge from our last competition which was Oct. 12th. My work has asked me to cook for our Christmas party this weekend and I'm wondering if these are still usable. I opened them within a day or two of that competition, and they have been in the fridge since then. Do you guys think these are still good or should I go ahead and open new ones?

Open new ones and send me the old bottles for disposal. :razz:

Nah, you're good. I'd use them for sure.

I'd use 'em. Can't speak to BH specifically, but commercial sauces seem to be pretty hardy in the fridge.

When I find sauce in the fridge that's only 45 days old, I consider that the new stuff.:wink:

I got one thats over a year old. Still don't got nothing growing on it. Guess its the vinegar! :decision:

Thanks for the confirmation guys. I'll eat just about anything in my fridge as along as nothing is growing on it, but wanted to make sure before I served it to a bunch of others.

Ive got an open tip squeeze bottle of BH in my fridge here at work going on a year. suprisingly just like the day we met

Back