Do I Really NEED another smoker?

come on, how about some negative comments here?!?! I am really looking for that brave soul to talk me OUT of buying this thing!!!

Okay, as I have mentioned before, I am the opposite of a pack rat. If I don't use it, I don't want it.

Now, I also am intrigued by pellet poopers, and Trager is a good one, I understand.

So, if I could get a like-new one for 250 bucks, and had the cash to do it, I might just get one. It might end up replacing another cooker, which I would sell, or might not, in which case, I would sell it.

Since it is a friend, just be up-front honest -- if you don't use it after a year, you are going to sell it. If you sell it for a profit, share the profit with him.

CD

Makes me think back to my college days and wondering whether I really needed a 2nd girlfriend...

When in doubt, flip a coin and call. If what you call does not come up, flip again. I think I have 14 or 15 grills-smokers and would love to add a few more...remember he who dies with the most smokers ....wins!!!!!!!!!!

I think the abbreviation to use here is...

JFDI
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The MOST stupid thing I ever did was to buy (with money I didn't need to spend or be able to justify the expense of) an expensive used Jambo smoker...............Oh yeah.....the GREATEST< SMARTEST< MOST ENJOYABLE < MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO PART OF MY WEEEKEND AND WON'T PART WITH UNLESS HELL FREEZES OVER IS cooking on my JAMBO.......HOPE THAT MAKES SENSE.....

you should be ashamed of yourself for asking that kind of question. buy the smoker then report over to the penalty box thread :mrgreen:

A pellet pooper is not going to produce the bbq like the WSM or BGE, a pellet pooper is a wanna be smoker, its your money but why would anyone want to buy anything but the best? WSM # 1

When it comes to BBQ, the question: 'do I need this?' is completely irrelevant!!!

I've seen very opinionated dudes that used to cook with wood and charcoal that bought Pellet poppers win comps. :grin:

AR or Swing Rack

Cyber Q

Table for your eggs

Kurobuta pork and Wagyu beef...

Butchering or Knife lessons ..

A logo .. tshirts and aprons ..

Hardware to connect your small to your large for cold smoking ...

There's lots of ways to improve or broaden your barbecue game with $250.. another smoker probably isn't it ... Sorry fellas..

Back