• Kozmo

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • FAB

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Something sles commercially available

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • My one mixture

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • Decline to answer due to anti-piracy laws.

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tmcmaster

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
OK, this is not a question of 'to inject or not to inject' because that horse has been beaten to death. :deadhorse:

What I am curious about is who has had the best RESULTS injecting, and if you are feeling generous, and would like to divulge, which of the above listed commercial products have you (PERSONALLY) had the best results with?

Not looking for trade secrets by any stretch, just trying to get some ideas for what to try in practice runs this winter.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Since using Kosmo's Pork Injection my scores have gone from the middle of the pack to top 3...:thumb:

I think that poll is assuming the user uses the same brand for both pork and brisket.

Been using Kosmo's for both pork and brisket. Everyone raves about my briskets, could be they just like free food.

injection

we use butchers... our pork has been hitting, brisket close, lot of top ten calls.... dennis

Last edited:
FAB... Their product's have won a lot of awards for me since 2005.

Using FAB P in your chicken will virtually guarantee 13th place Chicken at the Royal Invitational. That's it, no more secrets from me!

I actually I prefer the flavor of Butchers over FAB. FAB B has fishy after taste to me, like the olive oil in a can of sardines. I have not tried any others as of yet. Maybe it's Anchovy powder....it's all Herring ya know.....

Butchers for brisket, my own for pork.
Same here but I must say Butchers has gotten us 3 firsts in brisket this year..We are the only team in California with more than 1 first place in brisket..and we are a rookie team!..can you tell were proud?

Use my own with different formula for brisket, chicken, & pork. Chemistry 101 is fun after all these years!!

Same here but I must say Butchers has gotten us 3 firsts in brisket this year..We are the only team in California with more than 1 first place in brisket..and we are a rookie team!..can you tell were proud?
Butchers or not, that's one heck of an acomplishment!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Back