• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Raytown, Mo

• Thread starter This Is How We Que It
  • Start date
T

This Is How We Que It

With 60 plus teams last year, I wonder how big this year's Raytown Comp will be. We have signed up for this one. Anyone else?

TheSlabs.com are signed up. We're having my sons graduation party there. He is cooking, as well, Slabs of Approval.

I just hope the weather cooperates and it dries out or the ground will look like rockfest!

Big Creek BBQ will be at Raytown for the first time as well. Looking forward to it!

Bryan, I thought with the location change, it was now on asphalt. Maybe I'm mistaken...

If it's in the same spot as last year, heavy trailers and RVs get the asphalt while the rest of us suffer on well sloped grass.

Paul, we're sitting together at awards again, right?

Oh yeah...wouldn't have it any other way.:becky:

I'm really not a superstitious person except when it comes to crap tables and BBQ contests.

What are everyone's spot Assignments? Donkey Punch BBQ is in #4.

Would like to know who is in #9 & #10 to make sure we can get our trailer backed into our spot on thursday night.

Are they letting people drop off trailers and set up on thurs night?

Anybody want to do a split on a case of parsley?

Rob, I'm in if we can find a couple of more teams. Might even be able to talk my wife into going to pick it up at the produce company! I checked Restaurant Depot today and it was all CRAP!!!

Back