is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
DSC_0002-7.jpg

DSC_0005-6.jpg

On the Egg @450*
DSC_0009-6.jpg

Pulled @ 125* internal
DSC_0012-5.jpg

Served with fresh green beans. I forgot how good a steak with just salt and pepper tasted

Thanks for looking

Ross

You gotta revisit the classics from time to time, great job Ross.

Nice! Unless i splurge and buy an aged prime steak I have been salting mine recently and then adding only pepper and they have been great!

That is a classic that'll never pass..... MMMMMM...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm looks great Ross

Every Friday Night...:becky: We do change up the s&p a bit though...looks great Ross! :cool:

You gotta revisit the classics from time to time, great job Ross.
Thanks

Ross
Nice! Unless i splurge and buy an aged prime steak I have been salting mine recently and then adding only pepper and they have been great!
Thanks Ron

Ross
That is a classic that'll never pass..... MMMMMM...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm looks great Ross
Thanks Ken

Ross
Every Friday Night...:becky: We do change up the s&p a bit though...looks great Ross! :cool:
Thanks JD

Ross

Very nice Ross:clap2:...makes me remember a steak throwdown at CCA when I got the best tasting steak....yep, just salt and pepper....hot and fast. Good old kiss principle.

Looks great. I've recently went back to using only salt and pepper on my steaks, I've gotten more compliments from the family since doing so.

It is darn near impossible to beat a good steak that has been perfectly grilled and perfectly seasoned with salt and pepper.

One of the true simple pleasures in life.

Back