The happy cooker

RyanMoore

Name or Nickame
RYAN, no matchlight
I have been researching for 2 years now, there has got to be a way to determine what year the happy cooker is? Is there any photos of the bottom vents? My cooker is missing the vents and I do not want to put Weber on there.

Not sure what section this needs moved to, but I reported it so it can get moved somewhere else.

Not sure what section this needs moved to, but I reported it so it can get moved somewhere else.
Thanks for reporting instead of idk saying you can't do that or maybe sir this what you should do. You just went right for the tell on you button. Wtf man, my question isn't valid? Who cares to what I was asking. I now know you are the guy who keeps flagging everything.

Thanks for reporting instead of idk saying you can't do that or maybe sir this what you should do. You just went right for the tell on you button. Wtf man, my question isn't valid? Who cares to what I was asking. I now know you are the guy who keeps flagging everything.

he probably reported your post because it was put up in the wrong area and wouldn't be seen. this way a mod could move it to the proper sub forum. just relax.

as to the happy cooker, I've only seen one ever. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I regret not attempting to buy it off the guy. it had wheels and an adjustable grate. I still think about that happy cooker years later. occasionally I'll drive by the guys house to look at it just for old time sake

No, Ryan. He "reported" it so it could get moved to the correct section of the forum to get you the help you're asking for. He's not being a douche.

Personally, I've never heard of that cooker before but you should get some assistance now that it's in Q-Talk.

he probably reported your post because it was put up in the wrong area and wouldn't be seen. this way a mod could move it to the proper sub forum. just relax.

as to the happy cooker, I've only seen one ever. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I regret not attempting to buy it off the guy. it had wheels and an adjustable grate. I still think about that happy cooker years later. occasionally I'll drive by the guys house to look at it just for old time sake
This has no adjustable anything. It is a weber copy from back in the day. It's part reason they did the codes on the vents. Is there a place to post pics? Webers wont work on them. It has a side table mod to it. Seems I never post correctly but I would of helped some out obviously like I needed.

Mod Note:

Take a deep, calming breath, Ryan :-D Billy did EXACTLY what the mods and admin ask member to do! You originally posted this thread in the wrong section of the forum (Comments, requests, suggestions and techie stuff). BBQ, grill and smoker related posts belong in the QTalk section, so Billy simply let us k now that the thread should be moved. Nothing sinister, nothing to do with the quality of your post.

Going forward, each section of the forum has a detailed description that you can use as a guideline on where to post. If that doesn't help, please PM a moderator (Green names) and we'll be glad to help.

No, Ryan. He "reported" it so it could get moved to the correct section of the forum to get you the help you're asking for. He's not being a douche.

Personally, I've never heard of that cooker before but you should get some assistance now that it's in Q-Talk.
Thanks man if that came off wrong . I just thought helping someone that's looking for knowledge would be a sure thing. I love talking about meat cooking on various types of pits different ways. It's almost addictive just discussing the subject with outs , my old lady thinks I'm taking it alittle to far by collecting the stuff I've ended up with. I can be a bit douchbaggy but I guarantee it because I'm a Marine and is nothing personal. It's the 1st thing I saw in the morning.

This has no adjustable anything. It is a weber copy from back in the day. It's part reason they did the codes on the vents. Is there a place to post pics? Webers wont work on them. It has a side table mod to it. Seems I never post correctly but I would of helped some out obviously like I needed.

you can post pics, I'll leav that explanation to someone else.

this is the happy cooker I saw. coolest kettle ever, the lid was also hinged

There are detailed instructions on posting pictures in this thread...

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222929

If you need help, just let me know. I am traveling on business this week so I may be late in responding, but I will respond :-D

... It has a side table mod to it. Seems I never post correctly but I would of helped some out obviously like I needed.

Imgur.com is the easiest for me to use. Upload your pictures there, size them if need and, then cut and pasted the direct link into the little picture tag next to the email icon. 'IrfanView' works well if you want to pre-edit them before upload.

Back