Just got the email!!

That is good news, wont be long now.

Congrats! They build a really nice cooker.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's sweet! What is the typical wait/build time?

It depends what product you order. The wait time I was quoted on the insulated verticals is 6-8 weeks. They seem to be within that estimate.

They have been GREAT to deal with, taking all the time I needed to answer my many questions over several calls.

The build time varies as well depending on what you order. Was quoted ~14 weeks. I got my going into production email 11 weeks after ordering a 24x36 offset cabinet. Currently on day 12 of the ~10-14 day fabrication period. I'm expecting it to take 14 days or slightly longer since I added a warming oven and a couple other smaller mods like a pull handle, folding front table, and utensil storage for the rake & poker. The more they have to fabricate, the longer the build takes.

Congratulations!
Get your sawzall and crowbar ready to uncrate it!

It depends what product you order. The wait time I was quoted on the insulated verticals is 6-8 weeks. They seem to be within that estimate.

They have been GREAT to deal with, taking all the time I needed to answer my many questions over several calls.

Congratulations on getting that email.

I'll add a data point from my experience. I have a 20x30 on order. The website at the time was I think 2-3 weeks. My estimate on down payment invoice was 3+/- weeks. This was at the end of June. I did mention to them that if fabrication and shipping wouldn't have it to me at the start of August I'd need to wait until the middle of August for delivery as I wouldn't have been around to receive it. I'm hoping that build start email sometime soon.

Back