***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Pizza" Throwdown - VOTE*** (Quality, On-Topic *CLEAN* Discussion Only)

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Pizza" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't really get it. I put ribs on nachos

IMG_3204.jpg

... and got a zero! :thumb:

I put ribs in pizza, and I don't. :noidea:

Granted, I'm fairly new to the Throwdowns, but I can easily say this was the hardest one I've voted for. There were at least half a dozen entries here that could have easily gotten my vote. In the end, I went with Gore, mainly because I've never seen anyone stuff a crust with a whole rib, bone and all. It should be noted that my son desperately wanted me to vote on Dean's mac n cheese pizza. Great job all around, folks; I wish I'd had time to enter this one, it would have been a zero well-earned.

We seem to have hit a stall in the polling.
Does anyone know what the vote count (total votes) should be before we start foiling our Pizzas to get through this stall? :noidea:

Nope, I haven't stopped polling at all. I just checked and my poll is definitely still up. Once I start polling, it's on until the big finish!

Actually, I'm debating whether or not I should moderate myself. It was on-topic, but I just can't be sure of the quality of my polling. I guess that's up to those being polled to let me know how it's working out for them.

Well, I just voted for the rib pizza. THe one that wouldn't break my teeth when biting into the crust.

And that was the ONLY Reason............Mmmmmmmm But I must admit that was a great choice for an outstanding entry and so this is of quality....:becky:

That's great. Oh, ... BTW, how were those chicken thighs you cooked. Do you just chew up those bones and swallow them? :noidea:

They were great! I knew the bones were there. Your rib bones were hiding under a crust, all unsuspecting like...

I may have very well voted for your pizza if the bones had been removed because the idea was brilliant.

That sometimes works, ... or you can try to stay quiet and not say anything and hope nobody notices. I'm not sure which method works better.

I was just playing off the Poll talk, I'm way beyond caring whether or not I get votes anymore. Never thought my entry would actually be added, I'd have taken better pics had I known :biggrin1:. I won one TD, I guess that's all a guy can ask for.

I was just playing off the Poll talk, I'm way beyond caring whether or not I get votes anymore. Never thought my entry would actually be added, I'd have taken better pics had I known :biggrin1:. I won one TD, I guess that's all a guy can ask for.

Uhhhhh, ... no, you should be caring at this point. You're already half-way there, and still have a chance. I was out of this from day one.... and what do you mean that winning is all a guy can ask for? :crazy:

Back