Work Sharp Ken Onion on sale for $86

Joshw

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip on this Joshw. I just ordered four to hand out at Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow, I haven't had a chance to use mine yet, but based on reviews, you are going to have some very happy friends.

Was just going to post a link for this.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting! I have been looking at this for 2 years now and the sale finally made me pull the trigger. I’m going to put it under the tree from Santa!

It's well worth it at regular price, and at this price it's a steal! I might have to buy a couple just for Christmas presents.

My wallet curses you, but thanks for the heads up !! Couldn't figure out how to not pull the trigger at this price after wanting one for a couple of years.

That made my mind up as to whether or not to order one.
Done deal.
Thanks for posting, Josh!
And according to the other thread relating to these, I'll pick up some cloth band aids.

Ken Onion WorkSharp On Amazon Deal!

Don't know if anyone is looking for a deal on this, but Amazon has this knife sharpener on for $86, down from $129! That's a great "Deal Of The Day", as they are calling it. I was going back and forth on it at $129, but at this price, I'll give it go. Just for the next few hours. Just FYI.

Pushed me over the edge. Santa is delivering me one in a few weeks. Thanks brother!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back