• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Heading to Austin Thursday

Decided to go to Stiles and switch. It did not disappoint.
13cba43cf48a792e29410e2cb4407722.jpg

Awesome. I am happy you liked the rib. Not so much on the brisket, turkey, or sausage?

I had Terry Black's on Monday, then the Switch this evening. Austin BBQ is sort of an embarrassment of riches, IMO.

Sausage was good, turkey was good but not as good as Stiles and switch. Same for the pork ribs. The pepper on the brisket and beef ribs was a lot, but not over powering. The fatty brisket from Louie Mueller was really good. The rendered fat cap with the ton of pepper was delicious with the fatty brisket and rib. All of the sauce that I tried was gross to me. The sauce at Stiles and switch reminded me of eating smurf shaped spaghetti o's when I was a kid with a little pepper added to it. My brother, who was eating the beef rib in the picture, thought the same thing about the sauce once I told him about it. The breakfast taco at Juan in a million was awesome as well.
4945d498941ed8a40cb1ef3040b5a448.jpg

All of the sauce that I tried was gross to me. The sauce at Stiles and switch reminded me of eating smurf shaped spaghetti o's when I was a kid with a little pepper added to it. My brother, who was eating the beef rib in the picture, thought the same thing about the sauce once I told him about it. cdn.com/20181215/4945d498941ed8a40cb1ef3040b5a448.jpg[/IMG]

The funny thing about the sauce at Louie Mueller is it looks like soup and comes in a what could be a mini soup cup. Tourist often drink it or spoon it into their mouth thinking it soup or something. LOL.

Back