bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"Pub Grub"[/size]
Gore.jpg

Gore's winning entry from the 2009 Beer, Wine and Spirits Throwdown.

...as chosen by bluetang, the winner of the New Years Traditions Throwdown!

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 1/14 through Sunday 1/23.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 1/23.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 1/24 after I submit the "Vote" thread and will run through Friday 1/28. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the Feast of the Hobo - Something Cooked from the Can Throwdown until Sunday night 1/16 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the Nouveau Quisine Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

This is more up my alley. Plus I can drink while I'm doing it! Not that I don't drink during every cook.

All,

The innuendo in these threads have perhaps been allowed to go too far. I was concerned about an image here and tried to think better of it, but now that other members have also expressed concern about the photo I now know I should have gone with my first instinct. I have removed an image that was inappropriate for the Throwdowns. While fun and joking around is encouraged, please mind rule #11 (posted below) and keep any innuendo restrained to a level that still allows members and their children to still read the threads. The full list of rules for this forum is here.
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82799

Rule #11. As at any neighborhood block party, the kids are present and part of the festivities, so please keep your posts family friendly.

Rub-a-dub-dub, time to rustle up some pub grub.

Now all I have to do is find a local pub that serves Spam and eggplant appetizers during happy hour...

Darn, just did some fried fish and homemade fries earlier this week. Guess it's time to put the thinking hat on. :confused:

Last edited:
Back