MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Discussion and Reflection > ** AUCTION ** In the Spirit of The Brethren.

Notices

** AUCTION ** In the Spirit of The Brethren. An auction is being set up to help a brother. Please open up and read the stickies to see what we're doing.

Old 06-23-2008, 07:33 AM   #16
smoke-n-my-i's
is One Chatty Farker

I know I haven't been on here lately, but it has been busy and hectic.

I will try to be more regular, but can not promise much right at this time.

Just so each of you will know, I just sent Phil a summary of the money that you all so graciously sacrificed for us. I know it didn't look good, getting the money and not being here much afterwards. I hope I didn't make any one offended. It has gone to good use, and I hope it will be approved of.

I am off work today, and will be back into another 10 straight days, 2 of which will be 3-11 on next Saturday and Sunday evenings, then right back in on Monday at 7am.... but it looks like by looking at the schedule, it will start getting back to more of a normal work schedule by the end of August... can't wait.. it sure has been a long time of messed up work schedules, shifts and weekends. Right now we are working almost every other weekend, and one of them being the 3-11 shift instead of our regular day shift.... that really throws the screws to the sleep habit.

I see you all have been actively working on keeping the forum busy, and I just looked and I am 6 pages behind just in the "Q" section..... It will take me forever just to get caught up... thanks... keep up the great work.

Again, thanks for all you have done.
2 UGLY drum smokers
Weber 22 1/2" & 18 1/2" Kettle
Super fast RED Thermapen
Screaming fast ORANGE Thermapen
KCBS Certified Table Captain
KCBS Certified Judge
smoke-n-my-i's is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-23-2008, 08:30 AM   #17
WannaBeBBQueen
is Blowin Smoke!

hang in there August will be here before you know it...and we always understand, can't help it if life kinda takes over sometimes.
KCBS Member
KCBS CBJ
Charbroil Bandera
Charbroil Silver Smoker/Grill
Weber Kettle 18 & 26
WSM 18 1/2
Kamado 18"
FEC 100

http://www.myspace.com/wannabebbqueen
http://www.tripadvisor.com/members/JMBred

*the views of the user Skip (The Prince Consort) do not necessarily reflect those of WannaBeBBQueen...lol
WannaBeBBQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 09:11 PM   #18
HoDeDo
Babbling Farker

Pretty darn amazing... What a great group of friends we have here. Phil thanks for putting this little shin-dig called The Brethren together!!!!

I have to concur... unlike any other forum I've been part of - for RVing, diesels, VWs, BBQ, whatever....