BBQ Disaster Relief

What a greeat idea, having the ability to bring good Q to storm ravaged areas!

Nice looking unit!

Hmm...I'm guessing this is where the money they saved from not paying Katrina claims in New Orleans went.

If so, the least they could do, is drive that thing down here and fix us some good "Q"....

Nice looking rig...did they say what it is going to be used for??? Comps., disater relief?

Looks like the Farmer's Premiums are going UP! That is one georgous rig, Jay. I like the side mounted work tables to boot... nice touch!!!

If it were mine, I would have done the tables much differently, but the customer is always right--------Untill they are out of sight!!:cool:

The customer is always right

until they are wrong, or, they pay more money......
Pit looks great!

Hmm...I'm guessing this is where the money they saved from not paying Katrina claims in New Orleans went.

If so, the least they could do, is drive that thing down here and fix us some good "Q"....

must resist...

nice troll attempt. you almost got me.

Probably for executive picnics not disaster relief. Nice lookin rig though. Kinda hard getting to tables with doors open.

I know..

must resist...

nice troll attempt. you almost got me.

I know...not the place for a flame war (on a bbq list.?? hahaha)

Not trolling...just was commenting on what I've seen down here in New Orleans...I know lots of people that's had to deal with this.

ON the positive side...SF is NOT the worst....Allstate had been the big bad company down here...but, SF has done some people mighty wrong...and was really more of a comment on the state of insurance down here in general.

Aside from that...it is a GREAT looking smoker.

[/soapbox mode off]

:)

Does this mean Farmers is selling Barbecue Disaster Insurance? Sign me up!

It must mean if I have a cooking disaster at my next backyard BBQ, Farmers will show up with that rig and bail me out.

:mrgreen:

Hey Brother,

Maybe they can go to this site and buy their hot sauce

http://www.purecajun.com/hotsauce.htm

I bet they will like this brand:biggrin:

FEMA Hot Sauce (novelty item only - empty bottle!)
Label reads, "We'll fill the bottle when we get there.
All Natural Ingredients. SHAKE WELL. Refrigeration Not Required.
Directions For Use: Wait Patiently. No Expiration Date
Thank you for not waiting for FEMA before buying this fine product. 0 Fl OZ (0mL)
Ingredients: Hot Air, Empty Promises, Lack of Direction, Not Much of Anything."
Item #18-114 ea. -- $ 3.95

Back