who is smoking what this weekend

bbq ron

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
going to practice comp times this weekend so you should know what we are smoking.
how about u all :p:p

got some ribs on for tonight!!:biggrin: got a boston butt for some pulled pork to smoke tomorrow!!:biggrin: ummm, what to do for sunday??:?:

I have a 13.5 lb packer brisket going on tonight with a new injection, and a couple of slabs of st. louis style ribs to go on in the morning. This is my practice for next weekend's contest in Franklin, NC.

I'm doing a brisket this weekend, come hell or high water. I'm tired of the substitutes (ribs, roasts, chicken). If the SuperWalMart ain't got one, I'll pay butcher shop prices.

I WANT A BRISKET!!!!
argue.gif

Rib eye tomorrow night, Then a 7# brisket flat for Sunday. Probably a fatty or 2 on Sunday also.

Boston butt yesterday for pulled pork. not sure about tomorrow yet.:p

gonna do some beef ribs. they look like they actually might have some meat on them.

Going to do a "Popdaddy tribute brisket" (more to follow on that when I post about it), plus a couple of boston butts tomorrow.

Doing some thighs, and some stuffed dogs wrapped in bacon. If rib prices are right, they are going on as well

Got a 11.5 lb. packer, a slab of St. Louis ribs, 2 rings of Earl Cambell Sausage. gonna start tne brisky tonight and the ribs and sausage tomorrow. First pron to follow. :icon_cool

Back