• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Just picked up a 60 gal air compressor tank.

B

BbqJohn

Sweet! For 50 bucks. Great shape, first part of my build. I want to use my 55 gal barrel as the vertical side stack on the left and I still need a fire box. This will be my first time building a grill. Advice? New here so if this is in the wrong place sorry, direct me please.

>>John

heyi built one out of the same tank then double it, so i could cook a pig ...... search mjancel on here down below you will find a search tool bar..

I built one out of an 80 gal tank.I made mine run like a wsm and used the bottom for a fire pit and use a heat shield. there is a pic of it in my pictures here.

I am looking to set it up to be able to close the vertical side stack chamber off when not in use and add a removable plate for for the optional reverse flow. I would also add another exhaust same side as the fire box to open only in the reverse flow mode.

Thanks for the info Lion and mjancel

Sweet! For 50 bucks. Great shape, first part of my build. I want to use my 55 gal barrel as the vertical side stack on the left and I still need a fire box. This will be my first time building a grill. Advice? New here so if this is in the wrong place sorry, direct me please.

>>John

John here's what we did with an 80 gallon compressor

Here is a blog on the build

"FRANKENSMOKER"

Back