• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Seattle PI WA State Champ

J

jminion

On Aug 21st and 22nd I will be teaming with Chris Lily (Big Bob Gibson) and DrBBQ (Bonesmokers) in this qualifier, this is a great chance to work
with two of the best I know. I got to learn something!
Jim

OMG, three of the best cooking together? The others just might as well stay at home!

I have got to try some of DrBBQ's Bonesmokers rub! I hear it's one of the best. I can't find it locally, I'm going to have to order it, I just keep forgetting.

Good luck to you!

BTW: I know you'll be very busy, but if you have time to snap a few pictures, I'm sure there's a couple of folks here that would love to see them. :wink:

BTW: I know you'll be very busy, but if you have time to snap a few pictures, I'm sure there's a couple of folks here that would love to see them.
I second that emotion.

I'm bad about taking pictures but this will be real good time to start.

Jim,

Where's it at? I have a really good digital camera. I could take some pictures of yall.

jminion said:
On Aug 21st and 22nd I will be teaming with Chris Lily (Big Bob Gibson) and DrBBQ (Bonesmokers) in this qualifier, this is a great chance to work
with two of the best I know. I got to learn something!
Jim
Jim,
You just sucked all the air out of the room!
So much talent, so little time!
Best of luck!!!!!!!
TIM

Me thinks luck may not be needed on the part of the cooks,
just some judges with good taste and common sense.........No, wait that is luck.
So may all of you be Irish for just those few days!!!!

hlawrence said:
Me thinks luck may not be needed on the part of the cooks,
just some judges with good taste and common sense.........No, wait that is luck.
So may all of you be Irish for just those few days!!!!

Luck= the point where preparation and opportunity meet.
Good luck gentlemen
MikeG

Note: I don't know why my post from this morning was whacked but anyway!!

Take care of Ray (Dr. BBQ). I just missed a seminar he gave at one of the new grill stores in Largo, FL. According to them he will be having more seminars and I want to be there.

Good luck! :D

He and Chris will doing one in Seattle, I can tell you that they both are woirth spending the money on. I know Doc will be doing more classes as time goes on.

Luck, will always take some good luck!!

From the website.............

The grand prize is $1,000. There will be winners in each of four categories. To make it tougher, area teams will face the challenge of competing against uber-pair Chris Lilly (from Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q in Alabama) and Ray Lampe (aka Dr. BBQ from Florida). These guys not only are revered in the hard-core barbecue world, they've also been recognized by the culinary mainstream, having appeared at the James Beard House in New York.

And Jim Minion, BBQ-Brethren Extraordinaire.

Back