ServSafe

BeaglesBBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
hello everyone,
i just signed up for the ServSafe class. the problem is, it is this friday and i don't have too much time to dedicate to studying the materials in advance. My question to those who have taken this class is there anything in particular i should pay close attention to? I'm worried about going to the class processing all the info and taking the test in one day. Or is it not that big of a deal and i shouldn't worry about it, from what i have seen in the book so far it is a lot of common sense.

thanks for your thoughts,
Josh

hello everyone,
i just signed up for the ServSafe class. the problem is, it is this friday and i don't have too much time to dedicate to studying the materials in advance. My question to those who have taken this class is there anything in particular i should pay close attention to? I'm worried about going to the class processing all the info and taking the test in one day. Or is it not that big of a deal and i shouldn't worry about it, from what i have seen in the book so far it is a lot of common sense.

thanks for your thoughts,
Josh

I actually took the class the beginning of Feb. it wasn't bad. Mostly common sense stuff. I think there were about 80 questions. We spent a lot of time going over stuff in the class before the test. Just review the book as best you can, and if you find something you're not familiar with spend a little more time there. You'll do fine!

Back