Knives

W

we'll smoke u

Here are a couple of knives I bought a little pricey but they have worked well so far.
They are Cutco brand just wondering if any of you have them and what you think?

Santoku Knife 7" blade
Butcher Knife 7 7/8" blade

foodpictures011.jpg

Saw how they were made on Modern Marvels, lifetime guarantee is hard to beat! Said they will allow you to send them back to be reconditioned if they wear, sounded like a good company. They said they were only sold by their sales people, did they come to you? Where did you buy them? The handle does not look comfortable to me, but I have never seen one in person.

What was a ballpark price?

I still use some cutco's my parents bought in ??68, 70??? Still sharp too. Scott

Don't put them in the dishwasher. S

We have a block of the knives, including steak knives, bread knive, paring ect ect, and I have mixed feelings for them. I think we got them about 5-7 years ago and some are starting to show rust.

We wanted to get them sharpened and so we called the Cutco guy and he wanted to come out and either pick them up or sharpen them on site, can't really remember now, but our schedules never worked out and he got a bit ticked off and asked us if we were pulling his chain.:shock: We were like What the h*** andnever really followed up after that. At that time it was our only set of knives and we couldn't send them in to be sharpened.

Now that we have another set, we night consider it, but they seemed to go dull fairly quickly so take that into mind. When first new they were awesome and worked great.

Just my 2 cents.

Very nice looking knives. I would like a good set of knives but hate to pay price.

Saw how they were made on Modern Marvels, lifetime guarantee is hard to beat! Said they will allow you to send them back to be reconditioned if they wear, sounded like a good company. They said they were only sold by their sales people, did they come to you? Where did you buy them? The handle does not look comfortable to me, but I have never seen one in person.

What was a ballpark price?

One off my son's friend sells them I think the butcher knife was 89.00 and the Santoku knife was 99.00.

I was real surprised how comfortable they where.

Back