temps are low but

2Fat

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
the cooker is doing its job for sure!! Temp has risen to zeroF so it must be time to fire up a cooker for Xmas day stuff! Gotta 20# chuck roll smoking away--will add a couple butts later---plenty of time tomorrow for the pork loin and salmon!!

Best wishes to all of the fine folks here!! Had the pleasure of meeting lots of ya this past year---even the the grand one at the JD.

Quiet here this year--son in law was deployed to Iraq/Kuwait yesterday so there are special prayers this year for all that are in harms way!

maybe next year we can relax a bit<lol>

see ya

2Fat said:
the cooker is doing its job for sure!! Temp has risen to zeroF so it must be time to fire up a cooker for Xmas day stuff! Gotta 20# chuck roll smoking away--will add a couple butts later---plenty of time tomorrow for the pork loin and salmon!!

Best wishes to all of the fine folks here!! Had the pleasure of meeting lots of ya this past year---even the the grand one at the JD.

Quiet here this year--son in law was deployed to Iraq/Kuwait yesterday so there are special prayers this year for all that are in harms way!

maybe next year we can relax a bit<lol>

see ya

You folks are in my prayers.......

I'll keep him in our family prayers here as well. I have several friends in the sand box this time. Freedom isn't free!

Buzz, Good ta see ya!! Been wondering how you been doing. I plan on doing the competition circuit this year. We are sure to run into each other.

OUr temps are low this morning too - a beautiful 42 degrees. Supposed to climb to 70. I just put a brisket on the WSM.

Weather is lousy here too. Low in the 50's but it's only about 60 now and raining -- we're due for rain all day.

However, the WSM fits in on the lanai. Got ribs going now -- they are for lunch tomorrow.

Fresh ham is in the oven and we'll be heading over to Anne's brother's house about 3 pm.

Yeah, yeah, I know. The recipe I'm using is a new one so I'm doing it conventionally to see how the seasoning work.

It was only 36 here at 5:00 am but already up to 60 now and i'm doing boobs and wings today,tomorrow will be standing Rib Roast.

Merry Christmas Buzz to your entire family. You will all be in my prayers, especially your son-in-law and his family. Please thank him for us.

15* here across the lake from you, have a 20# ham in that I just glazed and should be ready to pull within the hour.

Back