Ok...Who's Using The "Flavor Fork"???

I'm sure I will get one from a family member next Christmas, that they picked up in a closeout bin at Ross!

Along with the awesome BBQ Untensil Apron and LED light spatula and thermofork!

IMG_3229.jpg

Well at least you have an Egg,you are well on your way,look out Bobby Flay!!!:shock::clap:

Great find! I can fill it with sleepeeezz and stab it in the dogs azz next door. He hasnt shut up in 3 hours. Aww heck, stab it in mine....as long as one of us is asleep.

I'm sure I will get one from a family member next Christmas, that they picked up in a closeout bin at Ross!

Along with the awesome BBQ Untensil Apron and LED light spatula and thermofork!

IMG_3229.jpg

Actually, I'd love an LED lighted spatula. Because even with my lighting, the inside of my duo is dark at night.

Great find! I can fill it with sleepeeezz and stab it in the dogs azz next door. He hasnt shut up in 3 hours. Aww heck, stab it in mine....as long as one of us is asleep.
:becky: LMAO!!!

Now that's farking funny!!!

It seems as if the inventor was drinking with friends. He told them his idea and they all said, great idea, you should do it, just to shut him up. Not thinking that he would actually spend his retirement to do it. Hopefully he has something left in his 401k.

But wait there's more......act now and use the Promo
Code : "Fork-my-butt" and receive absolutely free, this pitmaster hat with BBQ Vision glasses .:mrgreen:

Z
41gsD0kj+2L.jpg
Z

I think it would work better if he started with one of those used rusty forks borrowed from a rancher.

Back