Do You Like This Site?????

Yes, definitely ;)-

This is a wonderful site.:icon_cool I enjoy discussing "QUE" and with the fuss the wife gives me about constant ideas for things to smoke, equipment ,needs (wood,thermos.,propane,etc.); I need an outlet!:icon_frow
The brotherhood will give a way to think out my ideas and question others about methods.:grin:
I'm not a "pro" by any means , but I have been a cook/chef in several restaurants here in N.W.Ohio and even though I'm retired(disabled), I still love to cook. Especially Smoked foods:rolleyes:! I enjoy hosting parties,family gatherings, community events and(when possible) just a smoker full of meat to freeze for later enjoyment:mrgreen:!!!
Here is some of my equipment-

newshots021.jpg

newshots027.jpg

newshots024.jpg

bbqpartyandextras014.jpg

I have enough to do a really nice party and have many times1:icon_cool

The BIG Tejas is my favorite and is a dream to manage,it's not a Klose(sorry) but a real decent in my price range knock-off!:icon_bugeyed
Looking forward to correspondence.:smile:
S.King a.k.a. bbqfans a.k.a. Smartass ;)-

I am really new to the site (and to the world of BBQ), but i really like it so far. I am learning so much that my head feels like it is going to explode.

A few days ago, I didn't even know you could produce delicious bbq at home. Today I am getting things together so I can build a UDS.

It's great to see so many people love this place.

Just a reminder for those who may not have read the contents of Spice's original post in this thread and only looked at the thread title. If possible please consider purchasing a subscription or making a donation to help keep this placing running and flowing with great info..

It's a great way to say thanks on Thanksgiving Day !!

As someone who lives a long, LONG ways from high-quality pitmasters ... I really appreciate this site already. So much knowledge here all in one place.

Plus, people here have the good sense to keep things friendly ...

New member but I have thouroughly enjoyed the site so far. Everyone seems very helpful, and the food looks great!

Just found this site myself, and I've dicided to stick it for a while with a subscription! I really like this site!!! Kudo's to the mod's!!

New member also. I have donated because of the value this site has. I have a few sites I run so I am more then aware of the cost and time there is maintaining a site of this size and usage.
Thank You and all the members for the lessons I have already picked up.

New member also. I have donated because of the value this site has. I have a few sites I run so I am more then aware of the cost and time there is maintaining a site of this size and usage.
Thank You and all the members for the lessons I have already picked up.

This is Jim's first post...wow. Thank you sir!!!

Arlin

I've been signed up for a few months but only recently have really gotten into BBQing on a regular basis. The brethren have been most helpful and I appreciate all of you. I'm here to stay so I have made my first donation.
Thanks for being here.

As much bandwidth as I suck up here everyday, I thought it best to send a little $$.

Have you guys thought about going for a TARP bailout? Everyone else has.

I contributed about a month ago!
Greatest forum on the planet IMHO.

I'm new to the site but I would be willing to pay for all this "useless" knowledge!!

Decided that it might be a good idea to make a contribution during my "anniversary month" of joining this great place so I just did another one!

Yes. I enjoy this site alot. Today I hit the paypal to subscribe. Haven't been here very long but I have already picked up a wealth of knowledge from The Brethren. Thank you.:icon_cool

I enjoy the site very much. I get lots of good tips and recipes. haha.

I added another year to my subscription. Didn't even have to think twice about it.

Back