Pulled Pork Noodle Bowl

chicagokp

Babbling Farker
So, there's a Pulled Pork TD going on for leftovers. That's just the time I've had lately to put something together. These last few months have been nutso. Anyway, here's my leftover pulled pork noodle bowl! This was a great non-traditional way to use pulled pork and something we will do again.

The pulled pork goes in a quick marinade, really for flavoring mostly, of the following: fish sauce, white sugar, grated garlic, honey. Then in the wok.

DSC_0088_zpsa906c13f.jpg

Then prep lots of garnish. Cilantro, red fresno pepper, bean sprouts, cilantro, peanuts, lime, scallion, cucumber.

DSC_0086_zpsd5d2ec0f.jpg

I went the easy way with the lemongrass noodle soup package. Into a bowl.

DSC_0090_zps8539273b.jpg

Then put together.

DSC_0093_zps0be89f2e.jpg

DSC_0094_zps733b4207.jpg

Enjoy!

Great cook, brother. If I'd have known, I would have shown up with some beers, just to say hi... That looks farking delicious!

Looks incredible! I've tried many times to eat leftover pork with noodles ,never happy with the result, not sure why. Looks like you just gave me the recipe to finally pull it off! Thanks

I've also been experimenting with butts rubbed with sriracha and injected with soy sauce/ apple juice. The result is just begging to be served with noodles.

Back