Trailer Progress

C Rocke

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
So, thanks again to Chris Greene for the chance to buy his trailer. Arrived here safe and sound, and have been working (Between caterings) to get this in shape. Original trailer here, and then pix of the Large Spice mounted (Repurposed my Norco mounting fixtures), the 18 inch "bump out" added to the patio to fit the Spice, mounted the tool boxes, and added an EZ Up rack, spare mount, and plate for the generator. More pix of the inside to follow...

Attachments

• RR New trailer.jpg
    RR New trailer.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 251
  • t1.JPG
    t1.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 247
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 246
  • t3.JPG
    t3.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 246
  • t4.JPG
    t4.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 247
  • t5.JPG
    t5.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 247
Looks great Chris!

Are you putting some kind of table top by the smoker? You know you'll need it! :wink:

Great job Chris! Gonna add a grill in somewhere?

Very nice and very clean, I would buy BBQ from that rig.

Looks great Chris!

Are you putting some kind of table top by the smoker? You know you'll need it! :wink:

Yeah, using the table I made to fit in front of the Spice. Just have to figure out a way to mount it. Thanks!

Looking good Chris. A Grill no slides would be great. Stowed then slide out to use for maximum use of rear deck.

That's an awesome setup Chris, I am happy for you. I like the grease guard you added to the firebox, nice and simple and doubles as a quick shelf.

It's coming along nicely. Looking forward to the interior photos as things develop

I hate you....(still kicking my own butt for not buying that trailer).

Looking good though!

Looking forward to cooking on that puppy in August for the B-day! Prime rib and stuff :clap2:

Back