• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Hello from Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nesgodawg

Hi everyone,

My name is Kevin and I'm from the great city of Seattle, WA. I consider myself a BBQ enthusiast with a lot to learn. I have a hand me down Sunbeam BBQ that my dad got me after I moved to Seattle from Los Angeles. I am looking to upgrade pretty quickly and have been out looking a lot to upgrade here shortly.

My dream BBQ is a custom built char pit in my backyard with a hand made 6' cast iron grill.

I make a variety of my own BBQ sauces. I have sweet sauces, thick sauces, thin sauces, sauces that will burn your mouth and everything in between.

My specialty is hamburgers. I've perfected how I do them and make them literally melt in your mouth. I grill some maple bacon before hand, cook the burger on the spot I cooked the bacon, while cook the burgers, I grill some onions on the other side of the grill, then I pull them off and where they were I put an over sized dinner roll that is buttered on to toast, just before I pull the burgers off.

Perfection... for me at least. haha

Some other random facts about me:

I grew up in Aberdeen, WA and saw Nirvana before they were Nirvana when I was four years old.

I am a graduate of the great University of Maryland.

I am currently in the process of launching my own business, which is a film production/distribution company.

I am very happy to have found this site and can't wait to begin to learn from you guys.

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday.

Film production

When do you find time to Q? Welcome aboard! Enjoy the show

Hi everyone,

My name is Kevin and I'm from the great city of Seattle, WA. I consider myself a BBQ enthusiast with a lot to learn. I have a hand me down Sunbeam BBQ that my dad got me after I moved to Seattle from Los Angeles. I am looking to upgrade pretty quickly and have been out looking a lot to upgrade here shortly.

My dream BBQ is a custom built char pit in my backyard with a hand made 6' cast iron grill.

I make a variety of my own BBQ sauces. I have sweet sauces, thick sauces, thin sauces, sauces that will burn your mouth and everything in between.

My specialty is hamburgers. I've perfected how I do them and make them literally melt in your mouth. I grill some maple bacon before hand, cook the burger on the spot I cooked the bacon, while cook the burgers, I grill some onions on the other side of the grill, then I pull them off and where they were I put an over sized dinner roll that is buttered on to toast, just before I pull the burgers off.

Perfection... for me at least. haha

Some other random facts about me:

I grew up in Aberdeen, WA and saw Nirvana before they were Nirvana when I was four years old.

I am a graduate of the great University of Maryland.

I am currently in the process of launching my own business, which is a film production/distribution company.

I am very happy to have found this site and can't wait to begin to learn from you guys.

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back