• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. MN in May

Wish we could make, but my daughter and Rays son graduates this May. Hopefully we can get back next year. Good luck brothers and have a great time.

We will be there and looking forward to the first competition of the year, other then Fire on Ice. We are sick of judging and ready to get cooking!

Eggspert BBQ

Coz

I agree, last year came home and wanted to burn the trailer. This year cross that big river and go to veisha, get our asses handed to us. And i am still going to minnesota in may. Veterans tell me it builds character! Next time you see me hit me with a baseball bat!

Tim schopp

tim's full belli deli
oshkosh,wi

not enuf sauce for minnesota

I agree, last year came home and wanted to burn the trailer. This year cross that big river and go to veisha, get our asses handed to us. And i am still going to minnesota in may. Veterans tell me it builds character! Next time you see me hit me with a baseball bat!

Tim schopp

tim's full belli deli
oshkosh,wi

not enuf sauce for minnesota

Brother somethin ya gots to remember .Some of these teams have competed several times this year .Some of the the best in the country are there. You just have to do an honest self evaluation on your cook and let the chips fall. I go to this comp in particular with this in mind . Last time I was there we had a good brisket and everything else sucked. So I have lots of room to improve. :caked:

Coz

Just hard to remember we were a "rookie" team last year with these young guys chomping at the bit to "win". I myself understand it takes time, but these young guys are aggressive! I have fun no matter where the chips fall.

Tim Schopp

TIM'S FULL BELLI DELI

anyone get any schedule or information sent to them yet? I did the app online a month or so back and its gettting close to contest time

Looking for some information about this new to our team contest. What is the site like that the competition is at? Are there showers there? Can you spend the night Saturday night if you want? Is water and electricity accessible? We are just starting to make plans and we have not recieved any information about the contest yet. Any details from others that have attended previous years would be much appreciated.

Eggspert

Looking for some information about this new to our team contest. What is the site like that the competition is at? Are there showers there? Can you spend the night Saturday night if you want? Is water and electricity accessible? We are just starting to make plans and we have not recieved any information about the contest yet. Any details from others that have attended previous years would be much appreciated.

Eggspert

Last I was there was 2years ago. Water was there but you had to haul it a little. I don't remember how much I had to run for electrical. If you have concerns I would email Randy Applegren.

Coz

Last year we had running water, BUT bring a lot of hose, it is run across the street from a warehouse. Electric was fine considering all the campers with air conditioning and 90 plus temps. That warehouse they used even had a couple nice showers !

Tim Schopp

TIM'S FULL BELLI DELI
OSHKOSH,WI

You can stay overnight Saturday in past years, they even have another little campground area we pulled into and stay last year

Can't wait for this one. Live about 15 miles away from the contest site and this is what it looks like outside the window today 13" of snow. I love southern MN.

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 50
Can't wait for this one. Live about 15 miles away from the contest site and this is what it looks like outside the window today 13" of snow. I love southern MN.

So, with all this snow, odds are it will not be 90 deg again with 35 mile/hour winds? Had a great time last year, but the weather was crazy!. Looks like this year may be crazy too, just the other side of crazy....

Back