Oregon State Fair

I will be at the fair on Sat to check out some music. I see Curtis Salgado is playing so I will most likely be in the area:-D

It will be a great event! I wish I could be there this year, but will definitely put the Oregon State Fair on the calendar for next year! Whole Hog Cook-off, Blues Festival, the Fairgrounds, the $20,000 in prize money-whats not to like?
http://www.pnwba.com/

Derrick, Cindy and the Portland Posse work their a$$es off for this event, and the load in/load out restrictions are a PITA, but its beyond their control and its the fairground regulations.

But if you travel light or have a hand truck or dollies, you can park in the lot on the side of the comp and walk your gear out to the lot. I did it last year with Sugar's and humped the Stump, a couple WSM's and a kettle and all the gear into the trailer, collected some hardware and a check and were flyin' down the road to P-town as the torrential downpour hit!

Does that mean I shouldn't mount the Good One on the trailer until after the fair next year?

They wised up real fast and have perfected disappearing. I think I'll hide all the car keys a couple of days before Alki!!!!!

Back