Chicken Breasts and Butternut on the UDS

wlh3

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Did this Sunday. Chckn breasts and butternut squash. Temps 250Deg Pappys 50% less salt rub on chicken. Brushed EVOO on butternut with fresh ground sea salt and pepper. I have to say that I have enjoyed all the food from the UDS. My bathroom scale has been talking to me:eek: Build one of these suckers you won't be disappointed.:icon_bigsmil

Attachments

• 100_0376.jpg
    100_0376.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 108
  • 100_0380.jpg
    100_0380.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 107
NIce eats! We got to get together. I am less than 20 minutes from you.
I smell a mini-bash coming soon:biggrin:

Looks great:biggrin:

Hey Big Brother Smoke it could even be 30 mins depending on where you are in ventura. With all the newstop lights in Oxnard what use to take 15 min is now 30 min. Looking forward to getting together for a mini or maxi or whatever!:eek:

Puppyboy the squash is fantastic. I am going to try just about every winter squash i can on this cooker, just love the stuff.:icon_bigsmil

looks killer, i am doing some acorn squash tonight, +- how long did the squash take?

Smoking Newbie the squash was about 2hr 30min but I use a toothpick to tell when it is done!!:icon_bigsmil

thx, I was running a little hotter, took me just over an hour till the temp probe slid in like butta!

Back