• Midnight Burgers

Phrasty

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
A friend and I were working late on a project I have going on right now and as time passed we realized that we were hungry as hell! Well I had some burger mince in the fridge from the my son's birthday party over weekend so we threw on some late night eats.

Frazzled a couple burgers
c773ef19.jpg

d27ad8d4.jpg

and started construction from leftovers! :thumb::becky::heh: I hit it up with cheese, mac & cheese (yes I did it! :shock:), thick cut home-made bacon, slaw & bbq sauce! Oh man it was good! It could have well just been the hunger or the beer but it was one of my top burgers for sure! :thumb:
71e9039f.jpg

9999f788.jpg

5c4e3018.jpg

24e5cfa6.jpg

Here my friends creation:
8e6e2132.jpg

Needless to say it hit the spot for sure! :becky:
Thanks for looking!

Cheers

For some strange reason, I suddenly have a craving for a burger!:grin:

:heh: Thanks Guys! Wanting another one tonight! :wink:

Cheers

Looks insane and I was suppose to bbq today, but got rained out.Damn I hungry.... That is some thick bacon.

Looks awesome. I've been doing my burgers the same way for about a year. Screaming hot griddle over a live fire, i love the sear and the texture that the cast iron gives the burger. Beats grilled any day in my book.

Thanks everyone!

Looks awesome. I've been doing my burgers the same way for about a year. Screaming hot griddle over a live fire, i love the sear and the texture that the cast iron gives the burger. Beats grilled any day in my book.

THE best way to do a burger IMO! Frying in it's own fat over open flame! :thumb:

Thank you sir may I have another! Those looooook AWESOME!

As a matter of fact... Yes you may! :wink::heh:
3b626f90.jpg

^^^^ WHY is it that when you put what WOULD be a nice innocent little dinner of meatloaf, a slice of mac and cheese, a bit of slaw and a roll into one you get what has transformed into a suicidally good combination of greasy, fatty, starchy goodness that looks like it'll kill you in 3 bites??? :twitch: I just don't get it!!

Yah just gotta love a good burger!! :heh:

Cheers

Back