Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Up in Smoke 7-22 & 23

Rookie'48

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen a Roll Call for Mason City yet & it's this weekend :shocked:. Anyway, I'll be there visiting & judging :-D.

Team Enoserv will be there, actively soliciting feedback for our margarita entry Friday night and our bloody mary entry Saturday morning. Stop by and give us some input.:thumb:

Smoke On Wheels will be there! It's been a couple of years since we cooked in Iowa. Hopefully they like us a little better now. LOL! We are heading up tomorrow, see you there!

BigBrad and the Half Baked BBQ Crew will be there vending Friday and Sat. Stop by and try a Dirty Pig Sandwich.:thumb: We will also be in Clear Lake on Thursday till 9 if you get into town early. Stop by and say hi.

I will be there, unless a little one decides to come before then!!!!
I am also dragging along the bbq whore....otherwise known as pat!!....as a just in case!

• Thanks
Reactions: pat
I plan to be there tonight walking around and saying Hi.

Looking forward to seeing you tonight.

Justin if you scratch him behind his right ear now and then he'll make boxes.

I will be there, unless a little one decides to come before then!!!!
I am also dragging along the bbq whore....otherwise known as pat!!....as a just in case!

Dang Justin, I thought Julie was the only Pork Whore. You should see her when I bring in a butt...
I'll be there Sat. morn to judge and stop by the camps afterward.
Andy & Kim I'm so happy to see your crew will be there, I'll find you as soon as judging is done.
Ed

Back