Anyone need drums?

oifmarine2003

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
If anyone in my area is looking for an unlined 55 gallon drum, I got 7 in today but they will probably be smashed up by tomorrow. Let me know ASAP.

Wish this would have been available 3 months ago when I spent an entire weekend burning and grinding on my drum! I'd take one, but the wife will give me a hard time - we are spending enough money on our house. Thanks for thinking of us local Brethren, though!

Can you take one down to Chicago and drop it in the canal? I'll snag it after it takes a left at the Mississippi and floats past the landing at Tom Lee Park.:becky:

Can you take one down to Chicago and drop it in the canal? I'll snag it after it takes a left at the Mississippi and floats past the landing at Tom Lee Park.:becky:

No problem Guerry but it might be full of asian carp by the time it gets to you! :razz:

oh wait!!! you still got them? Prolly couldnt get there untill tomorrow.

I must say, the drums are great. Chris brought one by for me last week. Nice and clean and previously filled with soy lethicin. And an open head drum to boot! :clap2: thanks again!

I must say, the drums are great. Chris brought one by for me last week. Nice and clean and previously filled with soy lethicin. And an open head drum to boot! :clap2: thanks again!

No problem. I may have to be picking your brain when I build my UDS so be prepared!

I could come up this weekend for one, but no sooner. It's a bit of a drive, looks like about 4 hours.

If you have any left, let me know and I'll plan something.

They may all be spoken for. Someone is possibly taking all of them. I will let you know tomorrow. I get these in every 2 weeks or so so if you want one, let me know and I will let you know when I get more.

Yeah. Just let me know when you have some more. I can schedule a trip up there on weekends.

Thanks

I'm over here in Rockford and looking to build my first smoker. Do you have one left? What's your price?

Many thanks for the offer. I'm much too far away to take you up on this generous offer but it certainly speaks well for the power of the Brethrenhood.

Ok, the person who was going to take the drums backed out at the last minute so I have some available again. I think one of them might be spoken for already but I should have another 5 I think. These are what they look like.

Attachments

• photo (7).jpg
    photo (7).jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 32
  • photo (22).jpg
    photo (22).jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 32
Back