Weber Performer Paper Towel Holder

Longhorn01

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Didn't need the bucket underneath and had some leftover PVC. Figure cost me only about 2 bucks!

Attachments

• IMAG0210.jpg
    IMAG0210.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 307
Works great! The pipe was 3/4" and fit right into the bottom of the grill. The key was the end caps that flared to 1" then back to 3/4". Keeps it from moving around too much.

+1

Now where will I build something similar...

I like it. Keep coming up with good ideas to make the BBQ better.
I love making mods for my BBQ stuff. You will need to think about making it wind proof. The slightest breeze will make the towel unwind. You look away and the next think you know, you have 8' of paper towel laying on the ground. The wind just likes messin wth you.

Here is one I made last year. I was also learning to weld.

[
IMG_3341.jpg

IMG_3344.jpg

IMG_3346.jpg

IMG_3347.jpg

My wind proof device

IMG_3413.jpg

IMG_3414.jpg

I like it. Keep coming up with good ideas to make the BBQ better.
I love making mods for my BBQ stuff. You will need to think about making it wind proof. The slightest breeze will make the towel unwind. You look away and the next think you know, you have 8' of paper towel laying on the ground. The wind just likes messin wth you.

Here is one I made last year. I was also learning to weld.

[
IMG_3341.jpg

IMG_3344.jpg

IMG_3346.jpg

IMG_3347.jpg

My wind proof device

IMG_3413.jpg

IMG_3414.jpg

Sweet!

i'm lazy :icon_smile_tongue:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001AOK8SE/ref=oh_details_o03_s01_i02"]Got one already made...[/ame]

Picture027.jpg

Nice wind break! Mine is stationed where the constant wind shouldn't be a factor (have a deck and a few trees blocking) but I think I may add that to the setup. Never hurts to be too prepared!

Also just saw the "Go Cards" quote on your profile. That's where I grew up and have been getting some grief down here in TX with the recent World Series win over the Rangers!

Looks nice Mine is the same as Bebe

img4481br.jpg

Is that a nipple for a IQ110 haning from the kettle?
it's a DigiQ adapter..
I had the cap held by two washers and an eye bolt, this way i don't lose it all the time..

lol, i knew there was a reason to take those pics :razz:

Picture022.jpg

(the red stuff is high temp silicone from auto parts store)

Picture020.jpg

Back