MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness > Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses.

Notices

Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses. this forum is OnTopic. A resource to help with catering, vending and just cooking for large parties. Topics to include Getting Started, Ethics, Marketing, Catering resources, Formulas and recipes for cooking for large groups.

Old 02-29-2012, 11:18 AM   #1
loracle
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

Default Vacuum Tumbler

Hi folks.
Can't find a thread in the Catering section regarding Vacuum Tumblers. Does anyone involved in catering use anything other/larger than a Reveo? Would like to cut back on my brining time and amount of brine ingredients. Thanks guys.
loracle is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-29-2012, 12:38 PM   #2
BigBellyBBQ
is One Chatty Farker

yeeuup...the comercial ones will run 2 to5,ooo depending on how much you will be doing...i used a pressure cooker kettle with an air conditioner evac pump, pull around 20 inches of mercury..ketle will hold 3 or 4 briskets at a time an a gal or so of solution time in kettlle about hour..the only draw back is I have to manualy roll it but also saved 2 to 5 grand..
Old 03-02-2012, 02:29 PM   #3
PorkQPine
Full Fledged Farker

Brilliant.
Old 03-02-2012, 03:59 PM   #4
Bbq Bubba
somebody shut me the fark up.

buy enhanced birds.
#detroitporkmafia
BBQ Person of the Year 2013
Bbq Bubba is offline   Reply With Quote