• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Announcment Taste of Country Series

arlieque

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
5/27 & 5/28 Amarillo, TX
7/23 & 24 Taylor, MI
7/30 Saratoga Springs, NY
8/06 Buffalo, NY
8/27 Valley City, CA (Harrah's)
9/17 Chester, PA (Harrah's)
9/24 Bossier City, LA (Harrah's)

We will also be adding a few more next month. For apps for both judging and cooking the contest go to www.arliequeevents.com. Or you can go to https://missinginkshop.com/bbqnationals/store for the apps to cook only and pay online. All the contests listed have a purse of $12,500.00 More any other info email me ar arlieque@comcast.net.

Thanks

Arlie Bragg

Any possibility of getting one of these in Arizona Arlie? You mentioned other to come.

This is what I'm saying folks....

Commit to events like this and it brings more events like this. Good payout, good locations, more to come!

Very nice...keep those dates rolling!

Arlee,
Best of luck with this ambitious project.

You really are coast to coast and border to border.

Any thoughts of cloning yourself to manage all of this?

Arlie I met the people that are putting on Dana Point a few weeks back at Pala...can't remember their names right now but they were really nice..they told me they hired you as the promoter..I immediately told them you just hired one of the best in the biz!..I mentioned how well Mesquite was ran and told them Dana Point should be just as good or better..so how about making it part of the series?

Your stepping on some toes with that weekend in Mi. but from what i hear already getting some great feedback.

I put this info on the GLBBQA forum as well. :thumb:

Look forward to seeing ya this summer.

Your stepping on some toes with that weekend in Mi. but from what i hear already getting some great feedback.

I put this info on the GLBBQA forum as well. :thumb:

Look forward to seeing ya this summer.

That is why we moved it to sat / sun so teams could cook both. I dont have control over where they want to do these as they own radio stations in the area and CBS is on board there with us.

I like that Taylor, MI. contest. I could walk to that one. :thumb::thumb::thumb: Also Sam's Club 2.5mi away in case any one needs something.

Arlie, will the cook teams be in the two big parking lots in front of the community center?

Back