Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Iowa BBQ Championship, Marshalltown IA June 26-27

What da hell? :icon_pissed

Time to email Lew. I think our check is cashed, maybe it was the Qlossal check. :shock:

This is my second year. Can't wait. I hope to meet some of you. If you are a pizza fan you should try Zeno's in Marshalltown. I make special trips just to get that stuff.
I'll be with Holy and Oly's BBQ.

We will be there... This is our second year at Marshalltown... To bad it can't be back at the go-cart track?!? That place was too cool... Of course, we haven't had the pleasure of being in the park.

This contest sure beats the heck out of going to Lenexa for that crazy mess... :roll:

We will be there... This is our second year at Marshalltown... To bad it can't be back at the go-cart track?!? That place was too cool... Of course, we haven't had the pleasure of being in the park.

This contest sure beats the heck out of going to Lenexa for that crazy mess... :roll:

Trust me. The park beats the heck out of the track.

I'm judging, one of my favorites each year. Seems to be all high quality teams year after year, hardly ever a slug.
Wife and I will be hangin out and howdy an haying Fri.
See ya there,
Ed
ModelMaker

Trust me. The park beats the heck out of the track.

I have heard that from many people... The garage set-up was too cool last year! We didn't even set up our pop-ups for the weekend! If I would have known about the garages, we could have packed even less and only taken 1 truck up there! :rolleyes:

I am excited about seeing the park... Everyone talks about how "1st class" that location is. We are going to head up on Thursday night to try and beat the 5 hour drive on Friday morning... Can't wait to meet everyone!

I am excited about seeing the park... Everyone talks about how "1st class" that location is. We are going to head up on Thursday night to try and beat the 5 hour drive on Friday morning... Can't wait to meet everyone!

Sean - this is my favorite contest. This will be the 2nd year that we haven't been able to make it. But we will be up there hopefully next year.

Take care of our neighbors "We Like Big Butts". This will be their first time up there.:mrgreen:

Dammit Kim!!
I was hoping youse guys would be able to make it this year. Tell the "big butts" we'll stop by and howdy an hay.
ModelMaker
Ed & Julie

Dammit Kim!!
I was hoping youse guys would be able to make it this year. Tell the "big butts" we'll stop by and howdy an hay.
ModelMaker
Ed & Julie

We are going to be at the Boston Hills NY contest. I finally get a really family vacation in upstate NY!!!! Sorry we are going to miss you again this year. Hope you have a great time!

We are going to be at the Boston Hills NY contest. I finally get a really family vacation in upstate NY!!!! Sorry we are going to miss you again this year. Hope you have a great time!

I'm very upset that y'all will not be there, again! :sad: :cry: I loved this contest last year. I think we are going to head up there Thursday night after work. I hope this saves my boy some time and not trying to get them up at 4am to be in Lawrence and on the road by 5am...

I hope that y'all have fun on the family vacation!

Back