New to Q from the West Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spicy McHaggis

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
Howdy all,

I've been browsing the forums for a bit and finally decided to register after taking steps to build my first UDS pit. I'm a novice to smoking in general and have been using a Char-Broil H20 Smoker up until this point (it was given to me by a friend and it really sparked my interest in BBQ).

I probably won't end up posting a bunch (too new to add anything of value), but I hope to learn a lot from the obvious wealth of knowledge that's been posted here already. If I do ask an occasional question, I pray it's not so stupid as to put me on the "ignore" list. My wife already thinks I'm nuts. :crazy:

Thanks in advance!

Spicy (AKA, Greg) :-D

Welcome aboard Greg. The wife thing usually just works out. At least mine did. She used to think I was crazy too but the better the Q got, the better she liked it.

Welcome to our crazy little club house!

Ask all the questions you want that's what this place is here for. Welcome aboard.

Welcome from your neighbor to the north.

I am also the haggis smoking expert and between BBQ Gigs I run around in a kilt playing the bagpipes.

Stupid questions don't get you on ignore...

Welcome neighbor!

Welcome to the Brethren, there are no stupid questions.

Welcome!!!

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!!
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Welcome from your neighbor to the north.

I am also the haggis smoking expert and between BBQ Gigs I run around in a kilt playing the bagpipes.
The sad truth is that I do in fact play the bagpipes. Perhaps I should have kept that quiet though, as it may move me from the "ignore" list over to the BANNED list! :wink:

Thanks for all the welcomes!
:-D

Welcome aboard Greg, enjoy what you learn and share what you know, it's what we do here.

Welcome to the crew! Don't worry about stupid questions, you'll probably see more people talking about "stupid" mistakes then complaining about people asking questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back