Brinkman Smokers

Jet2

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Many years ago I had a Brinkman smoke n grill - wasn't a bad smoker - does anybody use them anymore?

I have their el cheapo electric smoker I picked up at Home Depot for $60. It's quite convenient for small smokes or if you want to just smoke some ABT's or whatever.

I haven't thought about the electric - I'm just looking for something small so i don't have to crank up the big pit all the time.

You MUST build a drum.

Cost about the same as a cheapie unit and much nicer cooker!

Gator Pit Bandit - kinda big for 1 brisket or a couple of racks or ribs. I'm going to build a UDS as soon as I can find a drum.

I have a Brinkman Smoke n Pit with side fire box and love it, very similar to my buddys Chargriller. Had to upgrade the temp guage tho, the one that came with it didn't tell the exact temp, just a range. Easy enough to change out tho.

I have a SnP. Well, I gave it to my 9 y/o after I got my Egg last year
101_0260resized.jpg

But it's still my back up for when I'm cooking more than the Egg can handle. I did the basic modifications (stack lowered, baffle) and can hold 250 pretty well.

I looked at the SnP but didn't think it was very tight - what kind of mods?

Bubba - definitely have a UDS in the planning stages - just having a hard time finding a drum that hasn't had chemicals in it. Who would have thought that in Louisiana? I have an orion cooker that I think I'm going to use for parts.

Back