BBQ Brisket Nachos

L

Larry Wolfe

I have a little brisket left and I wanted to make some snacks for the game today. So I chunked up some brisket, threw it into a pan with Reverend Marvins HOT, Ketchup, bell pepper, onion and Wolfe Rub Bold and simmered for about 10 minutes. Placed on top of some tortilla chips and topped with Mexi Cheese and then put under the broiler until the cheese was melted. YUM.
12-30-07044.jpg
12-30-07046.jpg
12-30-07048.jpg

12-30-07050.jpg
12-30-07052.jpg
12-30-07053.jpg

OMG. Your killin me over here. That's got to be the best kicked up nacho's I have ever seen..... I wish I could tast it. I gotta go get something to eat now and I just finished lunch.... Farker....

Damn!!!! Now that looks good:biggrin:

You guys are more than welcome, I got plenty of food and lot's of cold beer! The longer you wait to come over, the less beer there is so hurry up!

Good lookin' chow as usual, Larry...and I've got the Cowboy-Redskins game on now (3rd quarter)- bet they're tasting even better to you now!

Those look..........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome. I'll be back to this page after my next brisket.

We do nachos all the time with whatever we've got: pork, brisket, chili. My favorite lately has been chili (no beans). Never thought about putting them in the oven. Always use the microwave.

Looking good....My wife was just telling me tonight she wanted some bbq chicken nachos.

Good lookin' chow as usual, Larry...and I've got the Cowboy-Redskins game on now (3rd quarter)- bet they're tasting even better to you now!

Best nachos ever....................................especially at the end of regulation! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Note to self.... make brisket nachos.... looks good Larry.

That looks great. how do you keep the brisket from getting chewy?

WOW and you had to give us the big close up to make us even more jealous. gr8 looking grub man I got to do a brisket.

Back